YOU can help us reach our Walk to End Alzheimer’s fundraising goal and receive an exclusive mask!
As we close out the year, let’s show everyone we are ALZ in this TOGETHER! Walkers who raise or donate an additional $35 for Walk to End Alzheimer’s will earn an ALZ mask — or raise $50+ to get a pair. Walk funds must be raised/donated between December 7-20. Get going today at alz.org/walk!
In addition to the exclusive mask up for grabs now through December 20, you can earn fundraising incentive prizes through December 31 starting at the $300 level!
Check out these creative holiday fundraising ideas as well:
- Love dressing up your fur baby? Host a virtual holiday pet costume contest and charge a donation to participate.
- Host a social distance holiday cookie sale
- Looking for something fun to do? Create an outdoor holiday-themed scavenger hunt and invite others (near or far) to participate in exchange for a donation.
- Do you love to cook? Host a virtual cooking class and share your favorite holiday recipes. Ask for a donation in order to attend.
- Miss seeing your friends? Invite them to drive by and drop off loose change for a “penny parade”!
Whatever you enjoy doing, we encourage you to think of how you can turn it into a safe Walk to End Alzheimer’s fundraiser. Alzheimer’s isn’t giving up, and neither will we.
We want to thank all those who stepped up this year for the 2020 Walk to End Alzheimer’s. Because of you, we are getting closer to our fundraising goal. These critical dollars help the Alzheimer’s Association continue to provide free care and support throughout North Carolina, and fund important research that will help us get to our vision of a world without Alzheimer’s and all other dementia.