Dementia is not a single disease, but rather an overall term — like heart disease — that covers a wide range of specific medical conditions, including its most common form, Alzheimer’s disease. This series will take a deeper dive into various disorders “Under the Dementia Umbrella.” Join us for this four-program series taking place from February – September:
- February || Parkinson’s Disease and the relationship to Lewy Body Dementia (Watch Recording)
- April || Frontotemporal Dementia (FTD) and Primary Progressive Aphasias (PPA) (Watch Recording)
- June || Mental Health and The Aging Brain: UNDERstanding Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment (Watch Recording)
- September || Vascular Dementia
- October || Down Syndrome and Dementia
Each webinar will offer expert speakers, guest panelists, and time for discussion. Webinars are open to the general public and individuals and families affected by dementia. Registration is required and a recording of each program will be made available to all registrants. Certificates of Attendance are available upon request.
information coming soon
All registrants will receive the Zoom Webinar Link prior to the programs they register for, as well as, a link to the recording following the program.
- phone: 800.272.3900
- Submit your info to receive updates about this series.