Industries and individuals seeking maximum access and exposure are invited to advertise in the Queen’s Cup Steeplechase’s Official Race Program. 100 percent of ad revenue benefits our Alzheimer’s Association chapter, as the official charity partner. This premier social and sporting event has it all; from style and class to the demographic any business would want to be associated with, advertising in the Official Race Program is a great and inexpensive way to start. Patrons pour over each and every page to look at the photos, ads and of course the entries for each race on the card. Consider this…
- Your paid ad does more than advertise – again 100% of the inside ad revenue goes to our Alzheimer’s Association chapter
- The demographics of Queen’s Cup spectators rank among the top earners in the Charlotte DMA, making the Queen’s Cup a wonderful venue to promote your organization
- Don’t have a business – consider making a “pronouncement” of a wedding, birthday, an anniversary and more
- Appeals to a broad spectrum of industries and individuals seeking maximum access and exposure to a lifestyle-specific audience
Advertise Today CLICK HERE to download form. Be sure to write “Alzheimer’s Association” on your order form.
As a reminder, we are still in search of fantastic volunteers to make this year’s Queen’s Cup Steeplechase a smashing success.
Encourage a friend or family member to join you and spend the day in the beautiful Piedmont countryside. Every volunteer is vital for a brilliant performance on race day!
Fun and exciting volunteer shifts are available throughout the day. All volunteers will receive admission, parking, lunch, and t-shirt. (You must be 16 years of age to volunteer and attend one of the trainings (late March-early April) on the grounds in Mineral Springs, NC prior to race day.)
- Tailgate Ushers
- VIP Parking
- Souvenir Sales
- Raffle Ticket Sales
- Race Day Set Up
- Odd Jobs
- After Race Party Setup & Ticket Sales
- Shuttle Services
To register as a volunteer, fill out the interest form. Be sure to select Alzheimer’s Association in the “How did you hear of Queen’s Cup?” question.
For more information contact: